This category may include but is not limited to nurseries, mills, retailers, orchard management, printers, bottle suppliers, consultants, restaurants, chefs, educators, orchard equipment suppliers, irrigation equipment and installation, milling equipment and storage tanks, etc. This category is for non-growers/producers. Re-packers should join at the tier level which represents their volume.
- Up to 2 members may be included in this membership
- Invitation to COOC Annual Member Meeting and one vote per individual member listed in the membership for Board Elections
- A listing on the COOC website Meet Our Members page with website link for your company
- A complete company listing including website link is provided on all appropriate pages of the COOC website. (i.e. Bulk Olive Oils, Member Resources, Milling Equipment, etc.)
- Subscription to OLEA monthly e-newsletter and email notifications of news and events
- Opportunity to exhibit at the COOC Annual Member Meeting Trade Show, April 1-3, 2016 in Monterey, CA
- Option to advertise with the COOC newsletter, OLEA