yield: MAKES 12 total time: 1 HOUR
- 1 tbsp COOC certified EVOO
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 3/4th cup of roasted almonds
- 3/4th cup of roasted hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder (extra for rolling)
- coconut shaving
- Place all ingredients in the food processor except cacao powder and desiccated coconut and blend to make a dough.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture in your palm and start making small balls. Roll in cacao powder or coconut shavings.
- Place rolled balls on a plate and put in the fridge for an hour, or until solid.
- You can dust with extra cacao powder or desiccated coconut before serving for the perfect finish.
Store them in fridge for a week in an airtight container
All images and text Nuvo Olive Oil (adapted by COOC).