- 2-6 whole heads of garlic
- COOC certified EVOO
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut 1/2″ off the top of each garlic bulb to expose the ends of individual cloves, leaving the bulb whole. Place bulbs, cut end up, in a muffin tin or double layers of foil.
- Drizzle bulbs with EVOO, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and lay a the rosemary sprig on top. Cover with foil to loosely enclose.
- Roast 35-40 minutes or until garlic feels soft when squeezed. Let cool. Remove garlic cloves by squeezing the bottom of the bulb.
All images and text Odelay Olive Oil (adapted by COOC).