Photo By Chelsea Kyle, Food Styling by Olivia Mack Anderson
yield: MAKES 4-6 SERVINGS total time: 45 MIN
- 3 lb. mixed heirloom tomatoes (preferably various colors and sizes), cut into wedges or halved if small
- 2 Tbsp. COOC certified EVOO
- 2 Tbsp. oregano leaves (from about 4 sprigs)
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Toss tomatoes, oil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Let sit, tossing occasionally, until juicy and deeply flavored, at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
All images and text Epicurious (adapted by COOC).